Honeywell 8K Ultra High-Speed HDMI Ver 2.1 Cable with ethernet-2M
About this Product:
- HDMI version 2.1 Compliant, Cable Length: 2M (6.56 feet), 24k gold plated connectors.
- Higher video resolutions support a range of high resolutions and faster refresh rates including 8K@60Hz and 4K@120Hz for immersive viewing and smooth fast-action detail.
- Dynamic HDR support ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast, and wider color gamut’s—on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.
- The Ultra-High-Speed HDMI Cable supports the 48G bandwidth for uncompressed HDMI 2.1 feature support. The cable also features extremely low EMI emission and is backwards compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI Specification and can be used with existing HDMI devices.
- eARC simplifies connectivity, provides greater ease of use, and supports the most advanced audio formats and highest audio quality. eARC, on the other hand, supports high-bitrate audio, uncompressed 5.1 and 7.1, 32-channel uncompressed audio, and advanced audio formats such as Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio. It is an advancement over ARC that lets you experience movie theater-quality sound at the comfort of your home.
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) allows the ideal latency setting to automatically be set allowing for smooth, lag-free, and uninterrupted viewing and interactivity.
- HDMI 2.1 features Quick Media Switching (QMS) for movies and video which eliminates the delay that can result in blank screens before content is displayed. QMS uses the VRR mechanism to eliminate the blackout period when all devices in the HDMI connection chain change video modes.
From the Manufacturer: