Honeywell High Speed Short Collar HDMI 2.0 Cable with Ethernet – 2M
About this Product:
- HDMI 2 meters Length, version 2.0 male to male Cable.
- 24K gold plated connector resists corrosion and ensures an optimum connection for maximum signal transfer.
- High purity oxygen free copper conductor.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable up to 100 Mb/Sec.
- Supports Audio Return Channel (ARC) allows an HDMI-connected TV to send audio data “upstream” to an AVR or soundbar with an HDMI cable, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
- Transfer digital audio and video signals at warp speed of 18GB per second.
- Supports Blu-ray along with Latest 3D technology,1080P & 2160P.
From the Manufacturer: